- Initiating media outreach strategies and story angles that result in clients gaining prominent editorial coverage on its products and/or services in top-tier national, regional, business/financial, and industry media outlets.
- Positioning partners/top company executives as "go-to" news sources for reporters seeking valuable industry commentary and insight, thereby demonstrating the firm's expertise and further enhancing its reputation.
- Arranging editorial interviews with key reporters at top media outlets read by customers and prospects. Connect interviews to topics that the firm or company wants to "own" and be seen as an expert source.
- Training and coaching partners/company executives to work most effectively, efficiently, and comfortably with the media.
marketing & new business
- Developing strategic marketing plans aimed at growing existing client bases, gaining client referrals, and attracting the attention of prospects and potential new employees.
- Planning, positioning and delivering clients' messages to key target customer audiences.
- Directing corporate positioning and branding.
- Merchandising firm capabilities and positive "in the news" media coverage via various communication modes to prospective and existing clients.
- Identifying and securing speaking platforms for top partners/executives.
- Creating special events to assist a firm/company to increase market share, brand identity, and industry knowledge and awareness of its capabilities.
crisis management & communications
- Developing an overall crisis plan including external/internal communications timelines, channels, and message delivery to priority press as well as all key constituents.
- Confirming key spokespeople and responsibilties; assigning response team members and coordinating potential incoming press inquiries.
- Drafting template written statements/releases customized by event (e.g., natural disaster, discontinuity of service, employee discord/strikes, cyber/data breach, criminal incidents).
Writing accurate & compelling copy
- Brochures/other firm literature
- Bylined articles
- Case histories
- Employee newsletters
- Internal communications
- Press announcements
- Press kits
- Social media
- Staff biographies
- Trade shows
- Web sites
- Building and managing social media campaigns to enhance visibility for your brand and support communications objectives.
- Executing outreach efforts specifically through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blog platforms, and apps.
- Integrating the SEO benefits of social media with traditional PR efforts to increase search rankings and further create market awareness.
- Identifying and developing relationships with key influencers who reach clients’ target audiences. Determining parameters for relationships.
- Creating quality content that aligns with influencers’ audience; distributing content to influencers on an ongoing and strategic basis to ensure favorable mentions.
- Maximizing utilization of shareable content on clients’ web sites by promoting it through social media and influencer channels.
- Engaging social listening tools and responding to online commentary about industry/brand; establishing a social presence noticed by desired influencers.